India’s only Legal Education App exclusively for Law Students and Law enthusiasts. Abadhya provides one stop solution with its versatile features and huge range of Legal Subjects. Abadhya Covers all most all Legal Subjects such as Administrative Law, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Constitutional Law etc. App can be used with free and subscription based modules. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. and is available on 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and 12 Months auto-renewable and flaxiable subscription plans.
Abadhya Offers the Following Features:
1) Audio’s: Listen & Learn.
2) Video’s: Missed a Topic? Finish it with our Videos
3) Bare Acts: All Bare Acts at one place.
4) Class Notes: Expertised Study Material
5) The Constitution of India
6) Case Laws: Land mark Case Laws
7) Legal Glossary: Dictionary of Legal Words
8) Discussion Forum: Have a Question? Post it Here.
9) Publish your Article: Get an Opportunity to get Published
10) Book Shop: Shop here to buy Law Books.
We provide Apple in-App purchase to subscribe for our premium content.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please visit www.abadhya.com for more details.